Bell's

In 1840 Arthur Bell became an employee in the wine and spirit store of his relative Thomas Sandeman in Perth. In 1851 he started his own store with his partner James Roy who left the company shortly after. At first he started vatting different whiskyīs and in 1862 he opened up a store in London. The trade mark BELL`S was introduced in 1904, four years after Arthur Bellīs death.

In 1933 Blair Atholl distillery has been bought and in 1936 Inchgower distillery was acquirred too. In 1974 Pittyvaich distillery was built and after the purchase of Bladnoch distillery in 1983 Bellīs was bought by Guinness in 1985. Bellīs is famous for itīs beautiful decanter in the form of a bell.

BELLS01